Respawn Entertainment has unwrapped the Apex Legends update 1.70 patch notes for your consumption, which is now live for PS4 and Xbox One. This latest update isn’t too major, and comes with a bunch of fixes and adjustments.
- Switch fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Valkyrie adjustment:
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Wins X rounds in Arenas” Challenges not tracking wins correctly
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
[Source – Reddit]
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here