Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.22 is out now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One PC and Stadia.
The surprise update continues to fix the base game and core gameplay experience, so don’t expect any major new features.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the update fixes multiple issues that crop up during various missions.
“This update addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game,” CD Projekt explains.
The update fixes a glitch in Johnny’s appearance after buying the Nomad car from Lana, as well as a problem with a broken elevator.
Likewise, players will no longer get trapped in the garage during the Epistrophy mission, and added a retrofix for a problem that appeared in the previous update.
Console owners, meanwhile, will benefit from memory management improvements, which should reduce game crashes.
CD Projekt has also improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering, so expect a smoother experience.
You can check out the full list of Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.22 patch notes below.
Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.22 patch notes…
Quests and Open World
• The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
• Fixed glitches in Johnny’s appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
• Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
• Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn’t follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
• Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street – for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
• Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
• Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
• Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
• Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
• Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
• Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
• GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
• Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
• It’s no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here