Saints Row The Third Remastered was updated to version 1.11 by Deep Silver today. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The original Saints Row 3 was released for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Volition brought it back with a remastered release that not only improved the resolution and frame rate, but also enhanced the visuals from the original release. After the PS4 and Xbox One versions, an update was later released to add support for the PS5 and Xbox series. This update was available for free and gave users the benefit of the higher resolution and performance on the current generation of consoles.
As for the latest patch, there are some minor fixes like the infinite load loop and some localization related fixes. Check out the details of the changes below.
Saints Row The Third Remastered Update 1.11 Patch Notes Notes
- Infinite charge loop has been fixed, go back Saints, a crime must be committed!
- Some Saints found an annoying FPS locking issue on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro – we took it to Rim Jobs for a fine-tuning and it’s been fixed.
- The Decker Gang colors have been corrected so that your adopted Decker homies are in their correct thread.
Other changes relate to the localization.
- Korean language corrections.
- Japanese localization fixes.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here
Follow us on Facebook