The Legend of Zelda series turned 35 this year, and while Nintendo has remained oddly quiet since the incredible milestone, Keys Factory at least has some new themed accessories for Switch owners.
The company has announced five new Zelda products, including cases, covers, and cartridge holders, set to release on July 16th, 2021:
- Hardcover carrying case for the Nintendo Switch: 2,600 yen (around $24.07/£17.34)
- Slim hardcover carrying case for the Nintendo Switch Lite: 2,200 yen (around $20.36/£14.67)
- Protective cover for the Nintendo Switch: 3,580 yen (around $33.14/£23.88)
- Protective cover for the Nintendo Switch Lite: 2,700 yen (around $24.99/£18.01)
- Cartridge case: 950 yen (around $8.79/£6.34)
As well as the Switch console, the cases also include room for your cartridges, earphones, and other accessories. All products are available to pre-order now from Amazon JP, Rakuten Books, Play-Asia, and Amiami.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here