Xbox has announced the Summer Game Fest Demo event which will come to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One from June 15th to June 21st.
It’s important to note that these are very much game demos, so they’re not super polished of reflective of the final version of the games.
Whilst Xbox says that a full list of games will come next week, the highlights include Sable, Lake, Tunic, The Rift Breaker, Echo Generation and Tunic. All of these games look really great and have been featured in previous Xbox streams before.
- Sable: Embark on a unique and unforgettable journey and guide Sable through her Gliding; a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and mesmerizing landscapes, capped by the remains of spaceships and ancient wonders.
- Lake: It’s 1986 – Meredith Weiss takes a break from her career in the big city to deliver mail in her hometown. How will she experience two weeks in beautiful Providence Oaks, with its iconic lake and quirky community? And what will she do next? It’s up to you.
- The Riftbreaker: The Riftbreaker is a base-building, survival game with Action-RPG elements. You are an elite scientist/commando inside an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel. Hack & slash countless enemies. Build up your base, collect samples and research new inventions to survive.
- Echo Generation: The summer of 1993 is nearly at an end and a sleepy Canadian town suddenly becomes home to strange accidents and mutated creatures. Echo Generation is a voxel turn-based adventure game about a gang of kids investigating supernatural occurrences while battling monsters and mechs to save their small town.
- Tunic: Tunic is an isometric action-adventure game where you explore the wilderness, fight monsters, and discover secrets. You play as a tiny fox in a big world that is filled with mystery. A beautiful setting, tight combat, and a variety of items await you on this grand adventure.
HOW TO ACCESS THE GAME DEMOS IN THE XBOX SUMMER GAME FEST DEMO EVENT
- These demos will only be up on the Xbox Dashboard for a week. Some might be re-published to the Demo channel later, but many will simply evaporate at the end of the week, so make sure to check them out while you can.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here