Telstra has its Xbox All Access service for its customers, delivering 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and an Xbox Series X or S, with no upfront cost, and stock of the Xbox Series X is back in Australia.
New stock of the Xbox Series X has just landed in Australia and is available on the Telstra.com site to add on with Xbox All Access (XAA) plans for Telstra customers.
Telstra also advises it has “limited consoles across a number of Telstra stores”, although the telco recommends you contact your local store to check stock availability first.
The company reminds us that with its Xbox All Access service, players can get everything they need to jump into the next generation of gaming – an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – with no upfront cost.
It is bundled with an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, with the Xbox Series X package costing $46 a month (which translates to a minimum cost of $1104 when you stay connected for 24 months plus your plan charges).
Telstra offers a similar package for the Xbox Series S, which the company says “represents great value at $33 per month for 24 months (min cost $792 when you stay connected for 24 months plus your plan charges).”
More information is at Telstra’s Xbox All Access page here.
We’re also advised of some important details of the offer:
- Available to Telstra consumer postpaid customers only. Prices vary by console. Stock is limited. Limit of one order per customer account.
- If you cancel, your monthly subscription within the first 24 months you will need to pay out the remainder of your Xbox console as a one-off payment on your next bill. In order to receive your paid months of Xbox Game Pass, you must have activated your Xbox Game Pass before you cancel.
- You cannot activate Xbox Game Pass after you cancel. Any months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Live Gold, or Xbox Game Pass that you have paid for but not yet used will remain on your account after you cancel until they expire up to a maximum of 36 months, inclusive of the 24 months that is part of All Access.
- Roll onto monthly subscription on your Telstra bill at the standard market rate after 24 months. Your existing Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and EA Play (console) membership(s) will convert to Ultimate at a conversion ratio, up to a max of 12 months (36 months inclusive of your All Access package).
- Learn more at xbox.com/gamepass. To activate the Xbox Game Pass subscription that is part of Xbox All Access you will need to sign into your chosen Microsoft account on your new console. Learn more at xbox.com/digitaldirect.
- Game catalogue varies over time, by region and by device. Requires internet and suitable display. Not available in conjunction with other offers.
Subscribe to ITWIRE UPDATE Newsletter here
GRAND OPENING OF THE ITWIRE SHOP
The much awaited iTWire Shop is now open to our readers.
Visit the iTWire Shop, a leading destination for stylish accessories, gear & gadgets, lifestyle products and everyday portable office essentials, drones, zoom lenses for smartphones, software and online training.
PLUS Big Brands include: Apple, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, Sennheiser and many more.
Products available for any country.
We hope you enjoy and find value in the much anticipated iTWire Shop.
ENTER THE SHOP NOW!
INTRODUCING ITWIRE TV
iTWire TV offers a unique value to the Tech Sector by providing a range of video interviews, news, views and reviews, and also provides the opportunity for vendors to promote your company and your marketing messages.
We work with you to develop the message and conduct the interview or product review in a safe and collaborative way. Unlike other Tech YouTube channels, we create a story around your message and post that on the homepage of ITWire, linking to your message.
In addition, your interview post message can be displayed in up to 7 different post displays on our the iTWire.com site to drive traffic and readers to your video content and downloads. This can be a significant Lead Generation opportunity for your business.
We also provide 3 videos in one recording/sitting if you require so that you have a series of videos to promote to your customers. Your sales team can add your emails to sales collateral and to the footer of their sales and marketing emails.
See the latest in Tech News, Views, Interviews, Reviews, Product Promos and Events. Plus funny videos from our readers and customers.
SEE WHAT’S ON ITWIRE TV NOW!
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here