In Fort Triumph, you command a party of chosen heroes who set out to change the world, one quest at a time. On your path you will explore the world, discover ancient secrets, and face down any enemy who stand in your path to glory through turn based tactical combat.
Every crate and every tree is a potential weapon in the hands of experienced tacticians: in order to succeed, you will have to burn, freeze, topple, kick around or outright destroy the scenery at the right moment.
Fort Triumph has been described as part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic III, where you eExplore the world, build towns, collect artifacts, improve your heroes, and influence your tactical surroundings using physics!
Fort Triumph will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One in Q3 2021, with backwards compatibility on PS5 and Xbox Series S|X.
The game is also celebrating it’s one year anniversary on PC with the release of a brand new gameplay trailer along with a 55% discount on Steam and a new bundle in cooperation with MuHa Games (the creators of Thea: The Awakening and Thea 2: The Shattering).
- Hardcore tactical turn-based gameplay – You lead a chosen party of heroes, each with a different set of abilities and a unique playstyle. Your party of heroes will face challenges and win missions by completing diverse objectives in tiled procedural maps.
- Fully Interactive environments at your disposal – push, topple, grapple, burn, freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics.
- Heroes evolving by learning new abilities from their class skilltree – As they gain experience, your heroes learn new skills and abilities, making them more versatile in combat. Since each hero is unique, the right combination of heroes in a party is crucial to victory and you will need to balance your heroes’ strengths and weaknesses to bring out their full potential.
- Contextually generated encounters and quests – Fort Triumph features flexible campaigns with changing locations, events and quests influenced by the player’s choices. Tactical Missions are procedurally generated to ensure each battle is unique and calls for a new plan.
- Strategic gameplay and world map exploration – Fort Triumph is set in an original fantasy world, one being warped and changed by magical forces threatening to consume it. Between one battle and the next, you will explore and discover the world to learn its secrets.
- Original in-game music was created by the award-winning composer Marco Valerio Antonini.
Currently available on PC (Steam), Fort Triumph is coming to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch in Q3 2021.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here